A huge THANK YOU to everyone who attended the 2018 Great Gourmet Give at The Brighton Convention and Event Centre. It was a fabulous evening of tapas, wine, dancing and games. We raised over $36,000 for our water, health and education projects in Mali, West Africa and Bolivia, South America.
This event doesn’t happen without you the attendees and an amazing team of volunteers. Another huge thank you to our volunteer Chefs:
- Tim Belanger, (George Brown Culinary School),
- Luis Gonzalez and Leanne Pepper (The University of Toronto Faculty Club),
- Chris Gironda (Scarborough Golf and Country Club),
- David Evans (Gordon Food Service),
- Christopher Ennew (Trent University),
- Jeffry Rocha (Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel),
- Tim Ayiotis (Thornhill Golf & Country Club),
- Geremy Capone (The Connected Kitchen),
- Fernanda Motta (Crafting the Future of Food),
- Rabih Abouhalka (Nomad Chef),
- John MacKinnon (Sinclair Culinary program),
- Sushi on Bloor,
- Oyster Boy, and;
- The Brothers Liao.
The night would also not be possible without our sponsors:
- Brock Street Brewery,
- Spirit of York,
- Tromba Tequila,
- Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery,
- Black River Juices,
- Gluskin Sheff,
- Artistica Ballroom Dance Studio,
- Air Canada Foundation, and;
- Godmother Cruising.
We are so fortunate to have the support of our donors, volunteers, and sponsors. Please enjoy the photos below from 2018’s event as a sign of our gratitude.